10 FREEBEE Negotiation TIPS:
- Be the first to spot commercial implications and possibilities. Start the information stage.
- Do you homework; then plan and prepare like an athlete.
- At the negotiation table; be convincing and establish mandate.
- Show the will and ability to say YES as well as NO.
- Take your time and offer them to contemplate and a way out to reconsider.
- Observe with all six senses- trust your gut feeling without seeking explanations.
- Arrange breaks to release tension and gain information.
- Use only balanced argumentation, never present anything one-sided.
- No deal is done before the fat lady signs.
- Compliment your opponent on reaching the best deal possible.
Order the $1 NegoLogic ebook here: